Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Week Post-Surgery

The first week of recovery is in the books. There's not much to tell; everything is fine. No pain or tenderness or spotting or anything. The doctor left me a message on Saturday (while I was working the renaissance faire) to say that they'd sent the polyp in for testing and found it was benign. I had forgotten they were going to test it, but it's nice to know there was nothing wrong with it.

One more week of pelvic rest, then two more weeks of additional healing and then I'll be ready to try again. I hope all these detours get us closer to where we want to be.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a benign polyp! I really hope that this will get you closer to the finish line!! Sending baby dusty thoughts your way.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news!
    So close now - you're going to get your baby soon.

    ReplyDelete