Monday, May 9, 2011

Consultations, DI Ramblings

I called Oregon Health Sciences University, and Oregon Reproductive Medicine, last week to schedule consultations. Tomorrow at 9am is OHSU. I'm half hoping that I like OHSU well enough that I don't feel like I have to spend $350 just to talk to the doc at ORM. But we shall see.

C and I talked last night at length about donor insemination, and the pros and cons of that particular procedure. I think we basically came to the decision that we don't want to go that route unless there's no way I can get pregnant with C. It is so much cheaper to go the donor route, and that is very attractive to us right now; but we really want this baby to be a part of us both, enough that it's worth the extra money.

I hurriedly filled out the OHSU paperwork that assumes we're going to the doctor because *I* have a problem and not C, and scribbled some questions down from here. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment